If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, please write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject title Attn: Privacy.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website. We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself, data about your consumption of content, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Traffictorials.
We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
We Collect Your Personal Data in the Following Ways:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information may include the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you will visit when you leave our website, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
When Entering And Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website you accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your Personal Data. A cookie is a small piece of data or a text file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access certain websites. Cookies may contain text that can be read by the web server that delivered the cookie to you. The text contained in the cookie generally consists of a sequence of letters and numbers that uniquely identifies your computer or mobile device; it may contain other information as well.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited.
- Personalizing content that you see on our website.
- Our website analytics.
- Remarketing our products or services to you.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Allowing you to post comments.
- Allowing you to share content with social networks.
Do Not Track Settings
You may modify and control how and when cookies are set through your browser settings. If you choose to reject cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of our website may not work properly, and you may be unable to use some of our services that require registration to participate, or you will have to re-register each time you visit our website.
When Using Our Products Or Services
When you are using our website and services, we may collect some or all of the following information: your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other information listed.
As new technologies emerge, we may be able to improve our services or provide you with new ones, which means that we may create new ways to collect information on the site and our services. If we offer a new service or new features to our existing site, for example, these changes may result in our collecting new information to improve your user experience.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and improve our website.
How Your Information Is Used
We use your information for our legitimate interests including:
- Provide our products and services you have requested.
- Respond to your questions and support you.
- Personalize and customize our content.
- Make improvements to our website.
- Contact you with updates to our product.
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you.
Communications And Emails
From time to time Traffictorials (and our partners and affiliates) may email you electronic newsletters, announcements, surveys, or other information. If you prefer not to receive any or all these communications, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe directions provided within the electronic newsletters and announcements.
Sharing Information With Affiliates And Other Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. We do, however, engage third-party companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. The types of services and providers may include:
- Google Analytics services
- Advertising networks (Google, Facebook, Bing, or Amazon)
These third parties have access to your information so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are prohibited by us from using or disclosing your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, except to the extent required by law. We may permit our service providers to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
Disclosures To Successors
Retaining Your Personal Data
We retain Personal Data that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our product or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the data. We will delete this data from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Reviewing, Correcting, and Removing Your Personal Data” below.
Reviewing, Correcting, And Removing Your Personal Data
Upon request, Traffictorials will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Data. If you provide us with your Personal Data, you have the following rights concerning that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
- To opt-out of being solicited by Traffictorials or third parties.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com, with subject title, Attn: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Links To Other Websites
Our Email Policy
You can always opt-out of receiving further email correspondence from us. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
Our Security Policy
We have built our website and products using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your Personal Data. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical safeguards to protect your Personal Data. We also periodically monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, consistent with industry standards.